Staying COVID Safe
Staying COVID Safe
The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our greatest priority. With that in mind we will be taking a number of precautions at our venues in accordance with public health and safety advice. In addition, we are regularly reviewing our plans to ensure that they meet current WA Government regulations
Conditions of Entry
– If you are displaying signs of COVID-19 symptoms you will be denied entry.
– By attending a festival venue, you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID Safety Plan. We ask that you do not enter the premises if you:
– Have travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
– Have been in close contact with a person who has travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
– Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been medically cleared.
– Currently experiencing flu like symptoms.
– Have been advised by a public health authority to self-isolate or quarantine.
We’ve Made Some Changes to Keep You Safe!
– Seating modes in adherence with current WA Government regulations.
– Revised queuing systems.
Cleaning & Sanitising
– Hand sanitisers throughout the venue.
– Additional cleaning, regular disinfecting of high touch areas.
– Contact free payment methods.
– Digital Mobile Ticketing.
– Multiple service points.
Keeping you Safe
– Everyone must check-in using the SafeWA app. Please ensure you have downloaded the SafeWA app and logged in before arriving to avoid delays. If you do not have a smart phone, please advise venue staff on arrival.
– Confidential contact tracing – collecting and cross checking of patron details.
How You Can Help
– Follow direction from our staff, security and signage during your visit.
– Maintain physical distance from patrons not in your group.
– Remain seated unless using the amenities or service areas.
– Leave the venue in a quiet and orderly manner ensuring you do not mingle or congregate outside the venue.
– Wash your hands regularly.